The Cambridge Schools™ curriculum provides children with a solid
academic foundation by implementing a multi-sensory integrated
approach to education.
THE CAMBRIDGE SCHOOLS CURRICULUM:
ALL PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Challenges children appropriately through their developmental
ages and stages.
- Offers children an opportunity to maximize their abilities to succeed.
- Teaches children to be independent learners and thinkers.
- Nurture children’s natural inquisitiveness as they develop their
independence, self-confidence, social and cognitive skills.
- Focuses on literacy skills in all areas of content; Art, Math, Science.
Classical Literature, Poetry, Phonics, Math, Science, Journal Writing,
Art, Music & Movement, Spanish, Computer Lab, Physical Education,
Classical Artist & Author Studies, Library.
In addition to the Cambridge Schools Curriculum, a variety of
nationally accredited materials are incorporated.
FAMILIES PARTICIPATE IN:
- High-Frequency Readers by Scholastic
- Alpha –Tales
- Calendar Math
- Land Of The Letter People by Abrams & Company
- Character Education Series
Lady I Love Night, Man in My Life Night, Halloween Parade
Winter Sing-A-Long Concert, Pre- K Graduation, Reading Night